Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am doing it!!!

For those of you who do not know me I am Kelsey's better half and partner in crime. Later this week we are headed out to visit Kelsey's sister Whitney and her brother in-law Matthew. Two of my favorite people. We are very excited for the trip. A lot of firsts for Kels and I on this one. First flight together, first time to San Diego together for us, finally going to put a name to the spots Whit and Matt are always going to. I can't wait to see the Padres play (thanks Matthew, my special cheerleader, love ya buddy) and the famous Zoo and many other things our gracious hosts have planned. Can't wait that's for sure. Thanks Matt and Whit, we need it... See you guys later this week and hello to any others who read this, I guess if anyone really does read this. Dunno...

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAY! Wow, I am impressed Roo that you so readily accepted the task of 'blogger.' It took Matthew over an year, not to mention me asking him to for our anniversary...haha! Thanks for the sweet words, and we are SOOOooOoOo excited as well for you guys to get here! So, get here already!!! Love you both and see you in 2 DAYS! YAHOOO!
    x's and o's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, I do (read it, that is). Have fun in SD!

    ReplyDelete