Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Post and Pics Coming Soon!

Hey guys!! Derek and I have been so busy lately, we haven't had a chance to post... but have lots of fun stories and pics to share!! We had our trip to San Diego, followed by a trip to Eagle Crest the next weekend..and I am wrapping up my nutrition class on Tuesday! YAY! So in a few short days its SUMMERTIME for me! Which equates to..lots of time to keep up on our blog! Thanks for checking in... we will have a new post up soon!


PS -- Here is a new picture just for fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. cute picture! i took it!!! you guys look so good as southern californians...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you started a blog!
    I thought this looked like SD, Whit's comment confirmed :)
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelsey and Derek (aka Sausage Toes and Roo!!) I haven't harassed you guys much lately so I'm a little overdue. Just think, when Matt and Whitney come to your wedding next year they will be bringing along a little extra "bundle"!! So what do you think of that Auntie and Uncle??
    Take care you guys!
    Hugs,
    Sis xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete