Saturday, May 2, 2009

New To This....

Hey guys!!! Derek and I finally jumped on the bandwagon and decided to start our own blog. Since we are new to this, you will have to bear with us until we get the hang of things! I know how much we check Whit and Matt's blog and love seeing new posts, so we will try to do the same!

We were recently engaged and are now planning our wedding -- for those of you that are married, I'm sure you remember all the millions of ideas, changes, and decisions that come along with that! As we buckle down and really start our planning, we will post updates along the way! Along with all the other goofy stuff we do from day to day.

We are excited to start our blog, and happy to have friends and family to follow along!

~Derek and Kels

3 comments:

  1. hip hip hoooooray!! glad you have finally joined the blogging world... it took long enough :) love the layout! you're off to a great start :) love you guys and can't wait to see you both in a couple short weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-Hah!! Lookee what I found!!! A new blog to contaminate!!
    I hope you don't mind if I "butt" in and check in on you guys from time to time. "Roo" doesn't know me (was he at Matt and Whit's wedding??)
    Actually, I've been meaning to send you an email to have you send me your home address.
    So when is the BIG date and is Derek house-trained?????

    xoxoxoxo Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kelsey (i'm not trying to leave derek out, but i'm sure it is you who will be doing all the posting, just like myself and whit!),

    congrats on your engagement!! i'm so excited for the two of you. i'll have to make a trip up with matt and whit one of these days so i can meet the lucky guy! i'll be checking back often, not quite stalker fashion, but close enough. can't wait to see what you guys are up to!

    -kirstin (and mike)

    ReplyDelete